Job Duties and Responsibilities
** No experience? That’s OK!! – We have entry level field positions available with the chance to be promoted to a Technician upon completion of training (pay rates start at lower rate than above)
Must be willing and able to work a VARIABLE SCHEDULE: Includes working overtime, weekends, and being on a rotating on-call schedule.
- Communicate with home/business owners to secure service contracts.
- Job site inspection, determine scope of the work to be performed (water, fire, mold, temporary repairs, etc).
- Set up drying equipment per IICRC standard
- Collect building diagnostics and enter into project management software
- Remove and dispose of non-salvageable items as needed
- Document and prepare documentation in project management software pertaining to the loss: contracts, pictures, sketching, daily reports.
- Communicate with management and admins to report project status, updates, issues or concerns.
Job Type: Competitive pay based on experience!
- Full-time Technician
- $17-$23 / hour depending on experience
- Medical Benefits – 1st of month following 60 days
- Company Phone
- Company Vehicle to drive to shop and job sites
- IICRC Certifications Preferred (not required)
- Willing to learn
- Willing to be part of a team
- High school or equivalent
- Able to lift 50 LBS
- Good Driving Record
- Good Background (Background Check)
- Drug Free (Drug Test Prior to Start)
- We look forward to your reply and starting with our Industry Leading Team!! Please reply with a resume or experience and educational background.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!
Submit Your Resume For Technician
Use the form below to submit your complete resume.
"*" indicates required fields